Transform your business email for less than your cell phone bill!
Do you wish there was an easy way to set up a professional-looking email address for your business?
You know, one of those firstname.lastname@example.org ones?
You’d love to to have one, but you’re pretty sure setting it up is going to involve some techie configuration. Back end stuff. Ugh.
I hear you. You’d rather go to the dentist than mess with the “back end” of your web host. And what if something goes wrong? How will you fix it?
Or maybe you already have one of those professional email addresses, but it’s so hard to figure out that clunky webmail interface that you’d rather just ignore it. I get that, too.
Did you know that you can use Gmail to handle email for email@example.com?
You can! It’s called Google Apps, and it’s what I use for Cloud Coach, so I know it works. Your domain email goes straight to your Gmail inbox.
If you're sick of:
- Struggling with complicated back end web hosting settings
- Clunky webmail interfaces
- Having to use Outlook or Thunderbird to check your domain email
- Using a plain old firstname.lastname@example.org address for your business…
- …or worse, using your personal email account for your business
- … Then Google Apps is for you!
Here's what I'll do:
- Sign you up for a $5/month Google Apps account
- Configure your hosting and/or domain registrar to “talk to” Gmail (don't worry if you don't know what that means! That's my job.)
- Open up to five custom email accounts, for your domain (Google charges an additional $5/month for each address)
- Test everything out to make sure it works
- Give you a free PDF guide (see a sample here) for setting up mail on your mobile device
Here's what you'll have when we're done:
- A super-professional @yourdomain.com email address
- Email that you can check separately or forward to an existing account (I'll set this up for you)
- The ability to use the amazing Gmail interface for your domain email
- Access your email at mail.yourdomain.com
- Dependable email from any web browser or mobile device
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this service cost?
I will set up Google Apps for you for a flat rate of just $179! Yep, that's right. I can transform your domain email for less than your cell phone bill.
How long will it take?
Once I receive the necessary information, your email will be switched over within 5 days
Where does this take place?
We will have a 15 minute consultation via Skype, and then I will get additional information I need via email
If Google Apps is so cheap, why should I pay you to set it up?
Do you know what MX servers are or how to change them? I don't want you to waste a perfectly good day slogging thorough your hosting settings when you could be doing what you're best at. Let me take care of setting this up for you!
What happens after I sign up?
As soon as you check out, you'll get get a secret link from me via email. Click the link to get to the private intake form, where you'll provide all of the info I need to get started!
Are you ready to get started?
I had tried to create email accounts for my business in the past, but the configuration was always so confusing that I ended up making more of a mess than anything. Ethan set things up so that I could have as many business accounts as necessary and I could log in to them from any computer.
My life has been so much simpler since Ethan set this up for me. The best part is that he just needs to set it up once, and you're good to go.
-Emilie Wapnick, PuttyLike.com
His emails are straightforward with step by step, easy to follow instructions. I was stuck with my tech issues and could not move forward because of them.
Ethan helped me to navigate the email issues I was having and made the whole process easier. I would not hesitate to hire Ethan again!
-Heidi Taylor, heiditaylor.ca