If you remember, The Inbox Zero Training Program was created after it became clear to me that…
- The demand for help handling the staggering load of email we all get far outweighs the resources dedicated to helping this sort of problem.
- Email overload has become an epidemic that is consuming people’s time, adding stress, and reducing productivity.
- There is NO person or institution educating or training people to handle the volume of email they receive.
As you can imagine… I have been on a mission to empower people and give them choices on how to handle their inbox.
I want excellent email advice and coaching to be readily available for people everywhere.
There are too many people drowning in email all over the world. I can’t complete my mission alone. There are not enough hours in the day or days in the week.
Where I’m At with The Inbox Zero Training Program
Although The Inbox Zero Training Program is not ready for a large public launch, the pre-launch version of the program will soon be going live. (We're currently under 3 weeks away from releasing the first module).
When the training program’s doors OFFICIALLY open, I want us to have all the kinks worked out.
I want to ensure that our curriculum has been carefully crafted from the ground up to meet your needs, that our online learning environment works without a hitch, and that our online inbox zero forums are already populated with good content. And on and on.
And so I am considering offering an initial limited group of 20 people access to the Inbox Zero Training Program for 50% off the eventual price.
As part of the “First 20” I’ll want your thoughts on our online learning environment. I’ll want you to heavily use the online support forums and fill them with questions, I’ll want you to fill out 2 to 3 additional surveys, and serve in an advisory role by becoming members of a virtual advisory “focus group” to help this program be the very best it can be.
Oh yeah, you will also get special First 20 status which will come with its own perks, like discounts on future products, support and training.
And if you’re serious about being getting control of your inbox and still feel like you’re drowning in email too much to even get started, we’ll handle that first. And I will offer you one individual consultation with me for free so we can get YOUR inbox under control.
Finally, if I am going to give you 50% off, you need to do your best to represent the best aspects of these techniques and promise to put them to use in your own inbox.
What we’ll cover in the Inbox Zero Training Program
I will describe this in more detail soon, but I wanted to give you an overall picture of what the program entails.
The Inbox Zero Training program will be a six week interactive, online program that will allay all your fears and give you everything you need to get email under control in your life.
I won’t only be telling you how to do this, I will be showing you, supervising, mentoring you through the process of taking control back from your hectic email.
Since I would like to see Email Ninjas all over the world, all classes will be delivered via video, and will be recorded for easy access. There will be a membership site where the forum will be, the class content, video lessons and everything else you will need access to.
Over The Course of 6 Weeks, We’ll Cover…
- How dramatically reduce the volume of email that ever makes it to your inbox. We’re going to do more than just unsubscribe, filter and delete. We’ll build a new system for dealing with email that will change the way you look at your inbox.
- Create a system that greatly reduces the amount of time it takes you to do email. You don’t have to be the secretary of your inbox- you’ll learn how to automate things like folders and organization so you can spend your time on what matters.
- Be able to easily see which emails are time-sensitive, so you never miss another important email. You’ll learn how to create a custom “dashboard” that shows you exactly what you need and minimizes all the noise.
- Create systems for responding to repetitive email, so you don’t have to waste your time repeating the same work over and over. Using email without this is like having a phone without an answering machine.
- Building an intelligent inbox that organizes itself, helping you get your email under control and keeping it that way.
- Secrets for searching and finding any email you need. No more looking through page after page of messages to find what you need.
We’ll Also Cover:
Tips, Tricks and Tweaks
- Enabling time savers in Gmail that seriously add up
- Using keyboard shortcuts to turbo-charge everything from navigation to organization
- Amazing plugins, addons and services that go way beyond just email.
- How to switch to a (free) Gmail account, the service that makes this all possible, from ANY email system, without losing any messages. (Avoid the awkward “Hi, I have a new email address” message. No one will even know your address has changed.)
Other Great Features
- Easy to follow videos that show you exactly what options and settings to ‘turn on’ to make everything I teach you possible.
- A forum where you can brainstorm and support each other, as well as ask me questions and learn from others’ questions.
The eventual price for the Inbox Zero Training Program will be $77, but the First 20 can enroll for $37.
So let’s review again…
How to Become a “First 20” of The Inbox Zero Training Program
Tuesday (August 30th) at around 12PM EST, I’ll be sending you a thorough overview of the Program.
And at that time I’ll also start enrolling “The First 20” in to the program.
Registration invitations will first go to everyone who’s emailed me to express interest in the Program.
If you're on the interest list, you will receive an email from me on Tuesday, August 30th at 12PM EST. If not, get signed up here so you don't miss anything.
If you want to get in before 12PM EST Tuesday (August 30th)…
By Tuesday I will have a proper order form ready, along with a lengthy description of what the Inbox Zero Training Program entails, when everything begins etc.
But if you’re already sure you want to do this, and don’t want to wait until 12PM EST Tuesday, then just send payment by clicking here and I’ll make sure you get a spot.
I had to offer this since I have received so many emails asking how they can assure they have one of the 20 spots.
IMPORTANT: Read This!
After a lot of thought, this program is going to be specific to Google’s Gmail. Gmail just has too many advantages over the other email services. It’s what makes a lot of these techniques possible in the first place. A lot of people have been requesting this training for their mail program of choice (maybe in the future), but for now, Gmail is what you need to really take back your email. The training is going to cover (in detail) how to seamlessly switch to Gmail, so you’ll be able to use it regardless of what mail provider you currently use.
This program is for those who are serious about taking control of their inbox in order take control of their lives and businesses. This is a comprehensive, all-‐inclusive program and SO much more than just a “how to manual”. So please only enter this program if you’re serious about making a difference in your life.
Yours in Learning,
@denisedesigns 🙂 Glad to hear it. I’m packing in a lot of great stuff.. having so much fun building it!
@denisedesigns So awesome that you’re following @emiliewapnick now too. I’m glad you found her.
@ethanwaldman @denisedesigns <3